You can easily achieve a simple bathroom design in Adelaide. The goal is to use neutral colours, basic shapes, and easy-to-use fixtures. Overall, simplicity will convey that sense of comfort you want and will help you enjoy your experience each time you use the space. Here are a few tips:
- Basic Shapes – Including basic shapes, such as ovals, circles, and rectangles, will help you create a simple and pleasing bathroom design in Adelaide. They aren’t complicated and can easily be incorporated. For example, circular mirrors and rectangular vanities are ideal.
- Neutral Colours – Black, grey, and white are ideal for your simple bathroom design because almost any other colour will work well with them. Plus, they’re not flashy or bright, so you will have a more relaxing and toned-down space. Neutral shades will give you a sense of relaxation and comfort. Spa bathrooms are almost always white because it’s plain and effective and will also reflect light.
- Create Space – Clearly, you will need space to store what often goes in the bathroom, including tissues, shower gels, and all the rest. Make sure your fixtures are in the right places for accessibility, and then focus on storage. This will reduce clutter and help you feel relaxed while in the bathroom. Professionals can ensure you maximise space effectively.
- Lighting – Lighting is crucial to your bathroom. You often need stronger, brighter lights in this space because you’re plucking, shaving, or putting on makeup. Consider dimmer switches to make it easier on the eyes late at night while allowing you to have something bright in the morning.
- Shelving – Shelves can help you conserve floor space by putting things on the walls. You can find many designs and colours to match your décor, as well!
Are you ready to transform the bathroom into a welcoming haven? Bathroom design in Adelaide is important! Luckily, Adelaide Bathrooms is here to help!
Choosing the right bathroom design in Adelaide can be daunting. This article contains tips that will help you decide what you need in your space.