Companies of any size that routinely hire new employees at any level should consider investing in an applicant tracking software. This is a system that is used by virtually all top companies and a significant number of smaller businesses and mid-sized companies across the country and around the world.
The basic features of any applicant tracking software include:
- Generate and post listings for jobs with all targeted job boards and online sites with a simple click of the mouse.
- Evaluate resumes for critical features without the need for the HR department to read and review each application
- Determine where the applicant is in the process from submitting the application through to scheduling the interview
- Automating the application process makes it easier and more efficient for the candidate. This also boosts their confidence in the company as a tech forward place to work.
- Keep in contact with applicants through automated system responses that informs them of where their application is in the process.
The best options in online applicant tracking software allow for customization of the system to meet the needs of the company. For example, there may be multiple document upload requirements throughout the process, but not all are required in the initial review stage.
The applicant tracking software will collect the resume and initial documentation and evaluate answers to pre-screening questions based on your company’s needs. As the applicant passes different stages of the process, the system will automatically ask for any additional documentation, which streamlines the process.
The tracking software is also ideal for scheduling interviews with candidates while also providing automated reminders for both the candidates and the interview team.
Be the first to like.