People often feel embarrassed to find out that they have a problem with bed bug infestation. Most individuals will often relate a problem with the small critters to someone lives in dirty environments or have poor personal hygiene habits. However, this can be further from the truth, the cleanest environment can even have a problem with bed bugs. These bugs are often found in hot, moist climate and can be difficult to get rid of once they have nested in your home or business. It can be challenging to find where these critters are hiding at since the do not come out during the daytime and will remain hidden until nightfall. If you suspect that you have a problem with the little pest, you should contact a professional company that offers bed bug removal in Richmond, VA.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
- You can see the exoskeletons or shells of the bed bugs.
- If you have blood stains on your pajamas or bed sheets.
- There will be fecal stains from the pest on your bedding or mattress.
- You find raised, red welts on your arms or shoulders.
- If you experience itchy welts at night while you are trying to sleep.
- They leave behind a very strong, nasty, musty odor. The smell can be really strong when there is a large infestation.
A Skilled Pest Control Company can Offer You the Discretion You are Looking For
American Thermal Heat understands their clients may be embarrassed about their bed bug infestation. That is why they keep in mind to provide their customers with confidentiality along with quality work. They will arrive at your home in a discreet white van so they do not draw the attention of your neighbors. Their skilled technicians will even tell your neighbors that they are there to de-oxidize your home if anyone should ask. So do not let embarrassment keep you from being bug-free today!
Be the first to like.