Are You Looking for a Metal Roofing Supplier? Do you know how to make sure that you have found the right roofer and metal roofing supplies in Ocala? There are always questions when using a new company for the first time. If you are nervous about using a company you have never used before, here are a few tips for knowing you’ve found the right one:
- Do they have insurance? Insurance is a must have for any roofing company. This includes both worker’s compensation and liability insurance. Your supplier will be able to provide you with proof of insurance. You may not even have to ask, as they may already have it on display.
- Choose local. A local supplier is better. If they are local, then they are most likely established. You will be better able to get testimonials from their clients. In fact, you may even know someone who has used them before.
- Price. Never choose based on price. The cheaper a company is, the less likely their materials are high-end. If you are going to spend that much money, you might as well get high-end materials in turn. Never forget–you get what you pay for.
- Knock-Knock. Avoid those suppliers that literally knock on doors in your neighborhood. Pick your roofer based on their reputation. If you have never heard of the supplier before, they probably don’t have a lot of experience. You always want a company with more experience, because they are more likely to know exactly what needs to be done.
- Details in Writing. You should be in control of your project. You should have all the details in writing and you should know what is going on at every stage. Make sure that you are satisfied with the project and cost beforehand, and that you have both agreed on these terms. Knowing how long the project will take is important as well. Although some projects do run longer than you expect, you don’t want it getting in the way of your life.
- Communication. Are you communicating with your supplier? Are they communicating with you? This is very important if there is no communication, the project is likely to turn into chaos. You should also have a contact person. It is likely that they won’t be available 24/7, but you should be able to contact them with important questions, and if there are any emergency situations.
Ready to Find the Perfect Supplier?
If you are in the Ocala area and need a new roof, give 1st Coast Metal Roofing Supply a call today!
Be the first to like.