If you have imperfections in your smile that are making you feel self-conscious there are many treatments a cosmetic dentist Austin TX patients use that can improve the appearance of your teeth.
1. Whitening: Teeth whitening will improve the look of discoloration and staining of your teeth. Teeth whitening provided by a cosmetic dentist Austin TX clinic will provide a far more impressive whitening compared to the products available at your local pharmacy. They also will not cause sensitivity issues common for home treatment kits. Your dentist provides a superior whitening as they use a gel that has far more hydrogen peroxide than the kits purchased at a pharmacy. You can achieve a smile eight times whiter often in just one appointment.
2. Porcelain Veneers: Veneers provide a natural looking cosmetic option to hide many dental imperfections such as severe discolouration, gaps, crooked, misshapen, cracked or chipped teeth. Veneers can often correct crooked teeth without using the tedious process of braces. Veneers can be applied in two simple steps at a cosmetic dentist Austin TX clinic. First impressions of your teeth are made and sent to a dental lab where your veneers are crafted. Second your dentist will ensure a perfect color match and fit and then bond the veneers to your teeth providing a natural, perfect smile.
3. Composites: This is by far the most affordable cosmetic option and can be used for the same imperfections improved with porcelain veneers. Composite bonding provides stunning results and can be performed at a cosmetic dentist Austin TX clinic often in one appointment. You can also use composite fillings to replace the unattractive dark fillings you might have for perfectly even coloring on all teeth surfaces.
4. Same Day Porcelain Crowns: Dental crowns, also known as caps, have long been a choice for perfect teeth but have also been one of the more drawn out cosmetic dental procedures. Modern technology has led to the introduction of same day crowns using CEREC technology. Not all cosmetic dentist Austin TX clinics provide this convenience. Crowns provide the perfect cover for a single damaged tooth or as many teeth as you require and can also be used to replace missing teeth.
5. Dental Implants: Dental implants are the ultimate replacement for missing teeth and come as close as possible to the security and comfort of your natural teeth. Dental implants require a surgical procedure to insert posts into your jaw that will fuse to the bone and provide a solid anchor as secure as your natural roots.
As you can see there are many options a cosmetic dentist Austin TX clinic can provide to suit any imperfection or budget.
When you are looking for a cosmetic dentist Austin TX patients require to perfect their smiles Dr. Ann Lyon and Associates can help.
Be the first to like.