A stainless steel ball valve makes it possible for you to work in a clean, sanitary and dirt free environment without having to worry about contamination. The 3 piece SS ball valve should be used in any sanitary application where there is a need to control the flow of beverages, liquid foodstuffs and pharmaceutical products. These ball valves consist of 3 individual parts that can be assembled and disassembled very easily. The benefit of this is that it allows for quick and thorough cleaning of the entire valve, ensuring that there is no residual dirt or residue left behind in the ball valve.
Unlike most other valves, these ball valves are made up entirely of stainless steel that shelters them from corrosion and gives them a shiny and appealing look. This also makes them ideal for both household and industrial applications as needed. The 3 piece stainless steel balls are threaded from both sides and are also commonly referred to as Threaded Ball Valves.
Here are the specifications for the ball valve:
- Material: Stainless steel 304 or 316
- Sizes available: From ¼ inch to up to 4 inches
- Female NPT threads on both ends
- Full port ball valves.
- Consists of 3 separate components that can be disassembled.
- Open/close angle: 90 degrees
- Price (SS 304): Starting from $16.00.
- Price (SS 316): Starting from $13.31.
The 3 piece stainless steel ball valve is used in:
- Specialized sanitary applications where the flow of beverages; liquid foodstuffs and pharmaceutical products are controlled
For more information on the 3 Piece SS Ball Valve, contact Stainless Steel Ball Valves at 844-664-8043.
Be the first to like.