If you’re a gardener, you only want the best plants and products for your garden. When you purchase your gardening supplies at a garden center in Waukesha, WI, you’ll not only get quality products, but you’ll be able to purchase everything you need in one place. To have a bountiful garden, you need the right tools and below you’ll learn what necessary tools every gardener needs.
* Shovel – Shovels are useful tools for many things and when you’re working in your garden, you’ll want to have a dependable shovel. In addition to digging holes for your trees and shrubs, you can also use your shovel to dig up plants and move dirt from one place to another. Choose a long handled shovel that’s easy for you to grip and use. Before purchasing a shovel, pick each one up to see how it feels in your hands.
* Trowel – For serious gardening, you must invest in a trowel. This hand held tool is perfect for digging small holes in flower beds or in flower pots for seeds. You can also use your trowel for mixing in fertilizer in your soil.
* Hoe – Nothing whacks the weeds out of your garden better than a garden hoe. To make sure that your hoe works as efficiently as it should, keep the blades sharp. This handy tool also does a great job of busting up clods of dirt.
* Garden Fork – You can grab this tool when you need to break up big clumps of dirt or aerate the ground around your plants. This tool is also perfect for digging rocks up out of your garden.
* Spade – A garden spade bought at a garden center in Waukesha, WI, is great for digging holes in your garden for your plants. The pointed end on a spade also makes it easy to till the dirt between small and fragile plants in your garden.
Bluemel’s Garden and Landscape Center carries everything you need, including tools, for a beautiful garden and yard. They also supply plants, mulch, fertilizer and decorative stones. Other services include retaining wall installation, playground equipment sales, swimming pool installation and snow removal. Visit Bluemels.com to see everything they have to offer.
Be the first to like.