Casual is a relative term. Yet, no matter how you define it, it is important to acknowledge it in your wardrobe. This is particularly true when it comes to footwear. Casual shoes should be an integral part of any male’s attire in Georgia or any other state, not just California. Casual shoes for men should cover a wide range of styles but always reflect that desire to kick back, relax and enjoy what life has to offer.
Casual Shoes Most Males Should Have
When you look at availability, it quickly becomes noticeable how many different types and sub-types of casual shoes are out there. The shelves of retailers and the pages of virtual stores are replete with the offerings. They range from high-end to inexpensive brands. The quality is all over the map as are brand names. Yet, a list of must-have casual shoes for the male gender should contain at least one or two of the following types.
* Boat Shoes or Top Siders:– If you sail, fish off a boat or simply hate shoes, these are the casual shoe for you.
* Chukkas: These minimalist shoes combine the best of comfort with unpretentiousness. At the same time, they are adaptable to many business situations. They can also double up for casual date nights or bar hoping. These are truly a versatile casual style – one that is readily available
* Desert Boot: These boots, derivative of the chukka, do not have the history of their “parent” but are establishing their own history in men’s footwear. They are versatile, lightweight and very comfortable. They are popular for everyday wear and come in a variety of colors to suit this.
* Duck Boots: If you like to walk in the rain or slog through wet swamps or wet lands in Georgia, you need footwear that will keep your toes and soles from getting wet.
* Loafers: If you can only have two pairs of casual shoes, at least one pair should be the lace less, low-cut loafers. These casual shoes for men offer a range of styles. You can opt for those with tassels or ones for driving (mocs).
* Sneakers: Sneakers are about as casual as you can get. They are the shoes you exercise or play sports in. They can be old school or the latest in pumped. Sneakers are also comfortable for taking the dog for a walk. Their availability in a wide array of colors, styles, materials and even laces makes them popular.
* Work Boots: You can always count on work boots when thigs get rough and dirty. When friends need help digging that trench, building that fence or moving friends, work boots prove their worth.
Casual Shoes for Men
Shoes come in all different styles, colors and materials. They have laces or not. They are casual, formal or fall somewhere in between. One thing is certain, a list of casual shoes for men is certain to contain at least one pair that the males in Georgia will see as a necessary addition to their footwear.
1 person likes this post.