How You Can Get a Bail Bond to Get You Out of Jail

When you’ve been arrested, you’re probably looking for a way to get out of jail. The only way you’re going to be able to get out until your court hearings is through paying your bail. Unfortunately, you may not have a way to pay your full bail amount. For situations like this, you can get a Jail Bond in Dekalb County to help you out. You will, however, need to have someone that is willing to help you obtain the bond.

You’ll be able to call friends and family members from jail once you’re processed into the jail, so you can ask for help with your bail. Once you have someone who is willing to help you get a Jail Bond in Dekalb County, they’ll need to speak with a bondsman that’s close to the jail. They want to find someone who is close so the process is as fast as possible. When they speak with the bondsman, they’ll have to sign a contract stating you will go to your hearings and that they will cover the remainder of the bail or forfeit their collateral if you don’t.

4433517_l

Once they’ve agreed to the contract, they’ll have to give the bondsman 10% of the bail amount to secure the bond. If you go to all of your hearings, they will not get this money back, but they also won’t owe and further money. If they cannot afford the 10%, they can give the bondsman collateral instead. If you attend your hearings, they’ll be able to receive their collateral back and just pay a fee for the service. If you do not go to the hearings, they’ll forfeit the collateral or have to pay the remaining 90%, depending on how they originally paid the bondsman.

It’s important you know how a bond works before you get one so you can be sure you do everything right and your family member or friend will receive their money or collateral back. If you need any more information or you have any questions about bail bonds, visit freeatlastbailbonds.com today. You’ll be able to find all of the information you need.

Be the first to like.

Shares