For foodies, a backyard renovation usually involves adding an outdoor kitchen. Outdoor kitchens create great entertaining space and extend your indoor kitchen for added flexibility. If you’re considering an outdoor renovation, here are some items for your dream outdoor kitchen.
- Great Seating – When you’re cooking outdoors, you want your guests to be comfortable while you’re preparing the meal. Comfortable seating at a table or in outdoor living furniture ensures everyone enjoys being outdoors. Don’t forget a covered area so that you can stay out of the sun and rain.
- A bar- An outdoor bar allows greater flexibility in entertaining. You can serve food there as well as drinks. Having an outdoor refrigerator for drinks will help reduce trips indoors and make serving beverages easier.
- Cooktop – Steaks and burgers are still the most popular items to cook outdoors, and doing so requires a great cooktop. Whether you choose gas, electric or charcoal, you definitely want a way to grill.
- Brick Pizza Oven – Outdoor pizza ovens have become extremely popular. In fact, these have become just as popular as having a grill outside. These ovens allow you to cook lots of items in addition to pizza. You’ll find you can use your brick pizza oven for many different foods, including roasting meats and vegetables, and baking bread.
- Fire pit – While you won’t really use a fire pit for cooking, it’s a great addition to your outdoor kitchen because it provides an additional entertaining area that allows you to keep warm on chilly evenings. Set up a s’mores buffet on your bar, so that guests can roast marshmallows and make their own s’mores to cap off a fun evening.
All of these items can ensure your outdoor kitchen is one of your dreams. Once you’ve used your outdoor bar, brick pizza oven, and fire pit, you’ll wonder how you ever entertained without these.
Be the first to like.