Home » Lawyers » Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK
Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK
by alex | on Mar, 2013 | category Lawyers | No Comments
If you have limited leave to remain in the UK and this period is due to come to an end, you will need to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK if you want to continue your stay. As is the case with all immigration processes, the application for ILR can be complicated and lengthy, particularly for those who have limited or no knowledge about immigration processes.
If you need help in applying for your Indefinite leave to remain in London, immigration solicitors can prove very helpful. An experienced solicitor will have the skill, knowledge, and expertise to ensure that you follow the proper process, thus boosting your chances of a quicker, more efficient resolution when it comes to your application.
Get assistance from an experienced immigration solicitor
If you want to ensure that you get the best guidance and support possible with your ILR application, you should look for an immigration lawyer with expertise and proven experience in this field. Immigration is a complicated and ever changing area of the law, so using someone with specialist skills and knowledge can really pay off.
When you use a specialist lawyer to help you with your ILR and other immigration issues, you can expect a range of support including:
1. Guidance: With something as important as applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain, you need to make sure you follow regulations every step of the way. A good immigration solicitor can provide you with the guidance that you need to complete and submit your application with minimal stress and hassle whilst also avoiding making mistakes.
2. Support: You may find that you have a lot of questions and require a lot of support when going through the ILR process. This is something that a good, experienced immigration lawyer will be able to provide from the beginning to the end of the process.
3. Assistance: Your immigration solicitor will be able to assist you in many ways in addition to helping you to complete paperwork. This includes dealing with the preparation and submission of your application, dealing with government departments, and providing you with full and valuable advice throughout the process.
4. Expert information: When you are planning to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, having up to date, expert advice and information is vital. This is exactly what you can get from a good, experienced immigration solicitor, which is why it is important to find someone with expertise in this field.
5. Solutions to problems: If you run into issues and problems relating to your ILR application, an experienced immigration solicitor will be able to address these issues and look at suitable solutions and alternatives.
In short, having an experienced immigration solicitor at your disposal can really help to take the pressure off when you are applying for ILR, which means greater peace of mind and convenience for you.
If you require assistance with Indefinite Leave to Remain in London, Jones Kelleher & Associates has legal experts who can help you every step of the way. Visit them now!